Gabfest – STICKS AND STONES
My first book, STICKS AND STONES, which comes out next month.
As you may know, the book started as a Slate editorial project, and it’s about bullying. More about the book here. In hopes that I can persuade you to pre-order it—after all, you are my people!— I’ve put together a package of giveaways for Gabfest fans who buy the book before the publication date. (Truly, this is incredibly helpful to me: Pre-orders build momentum, which is crucial.)
Any Gabfest fan who orders the book — hardcover or e-book, from any bookseller — before February 19, 2013, will receive the following:
- A free one-hour webinar with me – with a look at the latest developments in research about bullying and kids’ behavior online, and a Q&A with me
- A free STICKS AND STONES book plate, signed by me and mailed to you, to slap inside your book.
- An entry into a raffle of 25 Gabfest posters, signed by David and John and me, and mailed to you.
- An entry into a raffle of 10 Gabfest T-shirts, mailed to you.
- An entry into a raffle to sit in on a taping, in the D.C. studio or via Google Hangout, OR to do a cocktail chatter on the show. Your choice.
Once you pre-order the book, or if you’ve done so already, just forward your receipt in any form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll verify it and then send you instructions on how to access your freebies when they’re ready.
LINKS FOR PRE-ORDERING
Thanks so much! And if you’re interested in attending an event for my book tour. check out this calendar. Please come—I’d love to see you!